Tail Wagging Tuesday




I love my dog, can you tell?  Hes like my child, so as soon as he was adopted, I started frosting him with gems.  He deserves them. 
check out the grill

OK, so he doesn’t have bling, but only because he cant even keep his leash out of his mouth, so why would I EVER put diamonds near him.  Instead he’s bling’d out with his Doggy Tags.  Four to be exact.  His nametag, American Kennel Association tag, Rabbies Vacc Tag, and his official license for the city of Belmont (I keep telling him this doesn’t mean that he can drive in Belmont. 

This becomes very clingy, so I tend to take his collar off him when in the house.  Otherwise hes jingle jangling around while tap dancing on the hardwoods. 
OH YEAH! On Halloween, when he was Super Goopie, he not only had a cape, but he also had wrist guards.  The were soon lost in the leaves…but they held magical powers for about 10 minutes.  Heres the only pic I could get.




No comments:

Post a Comment