Accountability

I started this blog when I was laid off from my job with the hopes that having something to do regularly that would keep me accountable for something other than walking the dog and having dinner on the table when the husband gets home.  Somehow amongst many blog drafts, I got distracted with editing myself too much-that is, when I could get over my fear of the blank canvas that is an empty screen and blinking cursor.  Perhaps I need that computer program that’s always advertised on the radio.  I use to make fun of it, but I’m starting to see its possible brilliance – it digitizes everything you say, so you can talk and talk and not have to bother with editing yourself before you finish typing out a sentence.  I seem to have a million clever, important and earth shattering ideas in my head (ha), but cant seem to get them down onto the keyboard.  I suppose the only way to get over this is to force myself to produce something regularly -MORE regularly rather.  So here it goes…  I’m putting this out here to keep myself accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment