Episode Four : Who doesn't love a Bubble Bath

I'm really busy preparing for my secret, that I don't have time to write out a whole blog (ok, I dont have time to reread everything 30 times to make sure I spelled everything correctly, because I always miss at least one word).

Anyway, I've had a crummy day, argued with Sprint for an HOUR (I was hung up on twice!!), spent another hour on the phone trying to get some payment issues cleared up, and am basically running around the house preparing for the next few days.  You see, tomorrow, the Husband leaves for DC to go save the world (or the Arab League at least), so we're dropping off the Doggy at his Auntie Sarah and Uncle Sean's house for the rest of the week.  Finding, cleaning and collecting all of the dogs necessities took up the whole morning.  But I figured I would share the best part of my day with all of my (three) followers.

I know what you're thinking.  'Uhh, the title of this blog is 'Who doesn't love a Bubble Bath', she's not going to share HER bubble bath with us is she?!'  But don't leave quite yet... this is quality time that I wouldn't give up for anything.  Its time I want to share with YOU...  Enjoy..








Happy Tuesday Everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! How cuuute!

    I'm sorry you had a craptastic day though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog, who by the way is a BOY (so I was wrong in suggesting that he might be pregnant)...too cute. Although I don't LOVE little dogs :) So what is the secret? Actually, I already know. You knew that Brittany coming over and getting all liquored up that she was going to tell me, right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I knew she would tell you. Thanks for not spilling it on my FB. I'm letting people in on it slowly so I'm not overwhelmed again this time. :)

    And yes, Cooper is smaller than yours, however he fits in medium clothes and he has a big dog complex. He tried to take on a great dane the other day on our walk and hes afraid of 'toy' dogs :)

    ReplyDelete