What I'm Loving Wednesday



I may be a bit slow jump on this trend wagon, but I L.O.V.E. my Keurig!  We got it for Christmas and use it probably 6+ times a day.  What’s shocking me the most, I’m a Seattle who loves my coffee, but since we’ve had the Keurig, I’ve been cheating on my Starbucks beans just drinking Tea-from the bag-yup, No K-Cup.  I just add a bit of my vanilla creamer and an Earl Gray Tea Bag and push the extra large size button and voila!  No heating water in the awkward red kettle. 

Hello, my name is Shelley, and I am a Bananagrams-aholic.  Yeah, we’ve all SEEN the weird banana shaped bag in the stores, but to play it is ADICTING.  Its like Scrabble, but have I mentioned, I CANT SPELL?!  This is So much better!  I actually play it on Facebook in la solo cafe because none of my other friends are bananas enough to challenge me.  Ready!  Set!  SPILT!!


I love the smell of my dogs Shampoo.  Weird, eh?  I spend an extra bit of time massaging his scalp so the smell soaks in.  This way, when I kiss the top of his head, I smell the clean aroma, rather than the feet odor that he collects from the Husbands office. 

Completely not new, but I am so in love, I have to mention it.  Five or so years ago, I fell in love with the most beautiful lavender/grayish duvet with wispy bamboo stocks printed on it and HAD TO HAVE THEM.  It was mandatory, so much to the fact that I had to find a husband just so I could register for the duvet at Macys.  When we didn’t get it as a gift, I dipped into our savings and bought it-as a gift to myself (along with the Coach shoes).  Granted, the Husband doesn’t like it, but every day when I step into my bedroom, I’m in heaven.  Did I mention, it’s the same one Carrie had on Sex and the City.  Of course, this isn’t the sole reason I wanted it-but I made sure not to divulge this info to the husband until after it was nicely spread under us.


I am LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVING that I get to hug my best friends SO SOON.  Living across the country from them is the worst thing ever.  I cant wait to dance dance dance and giggle without the phone getting in the way. 

I love that a guy I had a phone interview with THREE weeks ago finally called and left a message to have me come in and meet with him.  I also LOVE that I would be AMAZING at this job. 

I love that the neighbor guy whos always been a prick in the past just knocked on my door to tell me that I left the lights on in the car.  Oops.  Although, I dont really love this enough.  He still swept the snow onto my car after I shoveled it a month ago.  Jerk.  

And finally, I'm LOVING that I dont have to keep a secret for much longer.  Phew, this is tough!

2 comments:

  1. hahah! that was pretty funny about dancing and giggling without the phone getting in the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?? What's your secret? We need to know!
    I need to play that banana game. I can ROCK at some scrabble!

    Okay..so I want to be able to respond to your comments when you leave them for me on my blog. Go to your dashboard, click on edit profile and put a check mark in the box to show your email address. Then I can respond to all of your lovely and sweet comments! =)

    Now seriously, what's the secret?

    ReplyDelete