Episode Seven : Loosing the V-card...

I have to let you out on a secret, yes another one.  First I will tell you that I will neither confirm nor deny any tasty drinks that have been consumed today, on the last day of my Surprise Vacation Adventure.   I am preparing to leave for Boston on the Red-Eye, but before I leave, I have to make my SHELLEY WAS HERE, statement.  If I don’t managed to post tomorrow, assume I was arrested for indecent exposure.  You see, I am about to go loose my virginity.  Yup, The BIG Important One!!  And the best part, I’m at the airport.  I’m usually fairly progressive and get those uncomfortable moments out of the way as soon as I can, slightly so I can have something to relate to others while they were talking about their experiences… but mainly out of interest.  Whats it feel like???  But don’t worry,   Is it really as great as everyone makes it out to be??  Will it last?  Will I get a special card in the mail after joining that special club??  So many questions I must answer.  So little time to make an impression.

BUT, Before I do it (I’m such a nervous procrastinator), I must give a shout out to the person responsible for most of my falls from grace, my bestie Brittany.  A big thank you for pushing to loose my virginity, you have given me a gift.  I will think of you and our wonderful weekend while being uncomfortable/really-comfy and warm-and hopefully I wont be arrested for said indecent exposure, this Snuggie really is atrocious. Oh yeah, you pictured it…. I’m a Snuggie Virgin (soon to be ex Snuggie virgin) in Ugg Boots on the plane.  Luckily the Husband cant see me now. 

Due to FCC rules, I wont publish a picture of me snuggling in my Snuggie on the plane.  But here’s a peak of it in my bag.  Kinky, huh?

xoShell


PS.  This was sent to me via a little birdie.  We laughed….  You should laugh too J


4 comments:

  1. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! OMG YOU DID NOT!!!!! OH MY HELLLLLLLLLLL!!! WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS PICTURE OF YOUR BESTIE BOOBIE??? She is going to be PISSED at you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah nice one raven! we all know that is YOUR nasty toe! that's what you get for torturing me all the time with it!!!! and shell!! I hope you enjoyed your snuggie on the plane!!!! that was pretty funny! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boobie, just stop. Like I would EVER have a toe that disgusting. Nice one. But the blog world knows me, and they know that is not mine.

    ReplyDelete