Tail Wagging Tuesday : I love napping with my Gooie

Crap, I forgot its Tuesday!!  I have to enter Goopie into the Tail-Wagging-Tuesday Blog-o-sphere!!  

First, heres the info from Miss C Mae's blog.  Check out her blog, its not only super cute, but she has a link-up where everyone can link to their own Tail Wagging Pups





Before you comment, YES, we do let Goopie sleep with us.  I know, I know.  Its BAD.  It actually ruins our sleep.  The only place he (and I) will comfortably sleep is with me on my side with my knees bend, and him behind my knee-nook.  Its our thing.  It was never the intention to let Goops sleep with us, but I insisted that I couldn't sleep without him the first week that we brought him home.  He was so polite and slept by our feet, but as the months went by, he inched his way up between us.  He gets really mad when the Husband and I try to sleep next to each other (hence, his middle name being Oedipus).  Now, the Husband has turned into a softy and insists that Goops needs to sleep with us because of the pack mentality-he needs to feel like he's apart of the pack.  Ok, that works.  One little cry in the middle of the night and Goops is up on the bed in his 'nook'.

Goopie and Momma napping in the cloud.  


3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that picture is soooooo cute! Can't believe you let the mutt sleep with you on your bed. Esp since he throws up all the time. When do I get to meet this little Odepuss??

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesnt throw up ALL THE TIME. That was ONCE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that is just adorable. He is definitely a little Oedipus inching his way in between him Mama and Papa--I love it!

    ReplyDelete